My favourite photo

hello dear reader, welcome to another day with me.

The truth is that I haven't a favourite famous photo and also I always changing my preferences so in this post I will tell you about the photo that I love now.
My boyfriend took this picture on the "el quisco" beach on December 6th 2016 when we went on vacation with 4 more friends. You can see in this photo a window that shows the outside of the cabin where there are a many trees and the other side is the door of the room. The stage was taken this picture is was the moorning of the last day of our trip where we had to cleaning the cabin and comeback home.
The causes that this is my favourite photo is that it was the first trip I did without an adult nearly, we left after give the PSU with friends for relaxed, the nights were very funny and this is when the relationship with my boyfriend it becomes serious.
I love how the window looks and also I like the tonalities that the photo has, although I think I will choose another one soon, but for now you know this about me.

Have a nice week dear reader, see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. I also has traveled with my boyfriend and with friends and it is a beautiful experience, for relax, for known a new place, for entertainment, for peace.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Jazz I like so much your description of the picture, its awesome :)
    Good wishes for you :)
    I see you at university...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that you relate the photo with your memories, it's a nice photo and a nice memory <3 xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Jazz, I loved the description of your photo and the photo is incredible!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario