Childrenhood's social constructions

Welcome to another day dear readers, today I'm going to tell you about of a subject that I enjoyed in my first semester, the name is Childrenhood's social constructions (Construciones de la infancia).

The subject teacher is Fabiola, she is an amazing person who makes all content so much fun and easy to understand. We saw the children's history from the past to the present, for example,  in art children were painted as a small adult and after they were considered just in the family painting. We also saw in the class, all about children's rights, the gender and the steriotypes, the anthropology vision about childrenhood, the psychological vision about childrenhood and the historical role of the children. 

I did like me because I didn't know how invisible are the childrenhood and this showing me the importance of consider their voices. Also I think that I enjoyed it because here I read many texts that made me say "oh! I believe the same as this person" and others that I didn't like much.

That is all for today. I invite you to know about children's history and consider them in your activities, because they are competent and capable people who have the same right as you.

See you the next post, regards. ❤️❤️❤️

Comentarios

  1. Is amazing to can see and read like how going changing the concept of kid, where before they was invisible and now they are subject of right.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked this subject too, it's so interesting know more about childhood <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I loved this class, I learned so mucho about the concept of childhood and your change across the time.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario