Evaluation of my blogging experience

Hello my dear readers, today is a sad day because is the last post that I will do. The topic of this post is of my blogging experience.

Well, to start I will tell you that it is a lot of fun to write to you, so I think that this resource is usefull to practice your writting in another language, but sometime I felt forced to do some topics that I wasn't interested in.

I think that my writing skills have improved greatly, I see more fluency and use other words that I dind´t know, for example: improved. I think that the blogger site make me have more confidence on myself.

I like to include in the future the agreement between the teacher and the students about the topics to chose  that they will writing, because this prevent that the student will probably get bored and make more interested writing.

I would like to write about the research and reading that we do in differents classes. For example, in my case, I can tell you about "the influence of the physical space in the children's learning process" or  about "the gender identity in the game". I think this is very important, because it helps you to know differents research and readings.

I hope that you use this site to develop your writing skills .
This is the end of my posts, have a nice life.





Comentarios

  1. it will be so interesting to read these post, because people don't know to much about that topic and they don't give the importance necessary.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The topics that you propouse are so goods and interestings.
    Bye👣💕

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I hope you are well. It was interesting all the things you write, I learn too much too, with topics in the subjects we have we can learn a lot, the same case in english

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I consider that you propouse about that we can choose about writing in the post is fantastic, because we would have a motivation to do it.
    I hope that you are fine.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  6. I'd love to read about your research!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario