Blog10: English Language Challenges


Hello everyone, welcome another day with me and my last post. Today I will tell you about my experience in the English course and what challenges I have in the future to improve my English.

The principal that I like about this the subject is the method of the teacher Rosita, because in my before experience in the university with this subject I have a lot of problems with the teachers for changes and the teacher of this semester help all of his students to understand.  I think that the idea of creating blogs is great because is enjoy and you learn more about writing well in English, but I have a negative comment in relation to can’t choose a topic that we write. I think my writing skill has improved greatly, I see more fluency and my vocabulary are increasing.

I believe that I need more and more vocabulary to improve in my English and my plan to get this aspect is studied more and take the next course in my other semester, I hope with the teacher Rosita (I cross my fingers). I know that I have more aspect to better in the future, but the most important is the mention before.

Outside the English class, I think that I use my English hardly ever, only when I see series, play and others than at this moment I don't remember, because in my house I am the only person that knows more (my mom for their job use few).

I plan to use my English many times in the future, I pretend to travel a lot and I will need it so I work for this wish.

Thank you for reading all the time. This is all for now, maybe see you in the other semester. 馃挀馃挀

Comentarios