My life

Hello new reader, welcome to my blog!
In this post you will know more about of my life:

My fullname is Yasna Duarte Paillán, but everybody calls me JAZZ  (not for the music style ). I'm from Chile and I was born in El Pino Hospital on October 25th 1998. I'm a 19 years old woman, I am not single, my boyfriend's name is Diego and he is tattooist (Follow his instangram: @caliban.ink).

 I finish my primary and secondary studies in "Villa El Sol" School, it's the only place where I have been and now I'm study Pedagogy in Pre-School Education in "Universidad de Chile" (This career is my secon year in the university, but is my first year in The Faculty of Social Science). I live with my mom and her boyfriend in El Bosque, I not have any brother and sister, but I have a 15 years old cousin named Sebastián and a 7 years old cousin named Lilith, they are like my siblings.


My hobbies are not many and I will tell you about them:
- I watch many televition series as Example: Grey's Anatomy and Supernatural.
-I love knit and paint
-I like to make mosics
-I lisent all kinds of music
-I write diaries
- My favorite pastime is to give love to my boyfriend and cat

Thanks for reading about me, see you soon! ❤️
>>I made another post so you can see photos of my hobbies<<<

Comentarios

  1. I love your work, I like your skill and your dedication, I would love if you could teach me, I started trying to make wool caps and I hope to improve it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas

    1. Of course I would love to help you and teach you how to do more things

      Eliminar
  2. oh! your work is beautiful, it's very inspiring…
    I love the cats, What is the name of your cat?
    If you want to see a good serie, you should see "Kill me Heal me"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario