More about my career

Hello again dear reader, welcome to this new post.


I know you have many questions about me, for example, Why study this career? What do I want to do when my career finished? Which is my experiences in the "La universidad de Chile"? Well..... now I tell you this part of me.

I finished  my secondary studies in the 2016 generation also in that year I had to give the PSU and choose a career, but my first option was "Obstetricia y Puericultura" in the "Universidad de Chile" because the only thing I knew was that I loved taking care of children. I left my studies in medical faculty in the second semester of the first year (2017).

In my childhood I liked to teach and play "la escuelita" with a board, as you can see since I was a little my dream is to be a teacher, of course this dream eas not the only one, I also wanted to be singer, ballet dancer, professional figura skater and chef, but the most important to my is teach and take care of childs.

When I left my previous career I was thinking that I really wanted to do the rest of my life, so when I applyng to university the only option I had was "Pedagogía en educacion parvularia" in the "Universidad de Chile", because in my free time I took care my cousins and my boyfriend's little sister, proving me that I love being with babies.

My experience in university in the two years has been very different. In medical faculty they all have stress and schedules are a nightmare , in contrast the faculty of social sciences it is a peaceful place with a variety of people and it allows free time.

I would like to continue my studies when my career end, also work in public kindergartens and then have my own kindergarten..... this is my dream.

I hope that you like my history and see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. Wow! it was a big change of career, what was the opinion of your mother about that?
    I also wanted to be ballet dancer when I was little girl, as I read in your post we have many things in common.
    what did you do in the rest of the 2017?

    Regards, see you <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's so incredible! Congratulations for follow your dreams and for listen your heart.
    I hope that you love this career like me. You are a brave woman.
    See you soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your experience and vocation, your classmates should be very nice! Xoxo

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario