Studio Ghibli

Hello everyone, today I'm going to tell you about Studio Ghibli, maybe more than once you heard about this or you know some movies there because it is very famous.

It's a Japanese animation studio, one of the most important in the world, founded in 1985 by Hayao Miyazaki with his friend Isao Takahata. Its origin comes from 1983 with the movie "Nausicaa del Valle del Viento" but it open officially opens with the movie "El castillo en el Cielo".  "Mi vecino Totoro" was a great success around the world won many awards, that's why it became the pet and logo of the studio, but many other movies have won many awards and are known.
In 2013 Hayao Miyazaki announced his withdrawal from the studio, then in 2014 Studio Ghibli closes of the feature film area for the departure of his great director, but in 2017 the Studio opens its doors again.
My favourite movie is "El castillo ambulante" released in 20014. I love it!, I will only say that it is an excellent film that you should see, where the war coexists with magic and the characters must face different obstacles in their lives.
This is all for today dear readers, I hope you like Studio Ghibli or that you motivate to watch some movies.

Comentarios

  1. The truth is that I never has watched a japanese movie, but it looks interesting, probably I watch one in the holidays.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes the Studio Ghibli is so famous. They have a good movies!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! I love the movies of Studio Ghibli, and my favourite is "Mi vecino Totoro".
    I love this post, see you.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario