Emmi Pikler

hello again dear reader, today I will tell you about an expert that I admire... the truth is that she isn't my favorite expert, but her work is amaizing.

Emmi Pikler was born on junary 9, 1902 in Austria and died on June 6, 1984 in Hungría. She was a doctor who in 1930 she settled as a pediatrician in Budapest, her vision of the child  as a active, competent and capable takes her to postulate the autonomous motor development and the importance of an activity self-induce and drive by the child.

The work that I think is the most important is the Loczy Institute, is similar that a orphanage, in this place her ideas became reality. She worked with the autonomous development, where children have warm bonds with their caregivers and generate a self-confidence that allows children to grow harmoniously .

I like her because it shows that children learn by themselves and at their own time, there is no need for an adult to impose things, but they have to create an environment that allows them to integral development.


that is all for now dear reader, see you soon.

Comentarios

  1. Emmi Pikler is also very important to me, since it changed the development vision that the world had about children.
    Regards!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's interesting! the truth is that I do not know a lot of Pikler and after reading this I can know a few more about her.
    You wroten an important point about how the children learn, by her time, not hurry.

    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh! Emmi Pikler is brilliant, her work is so interesting. Some day you tell me more about her methodology.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Emmi Pikler es amazing, thank for teach me more about she and her methodology.

    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello Jazz I think your post is very interesting, Emmi Pikler is a great author and has taught us a lot about the development of children!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario