Blog1: A country I would like to visit

Hello Everyone, today I will tell you about Scotland.

Yeah!, Scotland is the place that I would like to visit some day, because one of my favourite series (Outlander) is based on the beautiful nature of this Nation.


All that I know is that Scotland is one of the four nations that make up  the United Kingdom and for the series I suppose that here is where the oprising of the Jacobitas occurred, when the high land fought for that before the king recovered the crown. I like their dresses, language (their accent is very atractive for me) and all the construction that is surrounded by forest.



I would go to many tourist sites in Scotland, for example: the megalithic monument of Stonehenge, the high lands and any other forest, because most of it is cutlery by green space. After I'll go to some  festival to listen to music and see the tradicional dance, maybe eat somthing strange and drink whisky.


I would like to go only for vacation, but a long vacation because I like my country and I think that my help would be necessary one day.

That is all, see you in my next post!

Comentarios