Blog2: The best concert ever

Hello dear readers, today I will tell you about the BTS concert.


In my life I haven´t been to so many concerts, but I think that the BTS concert in march 2015 is my favourite. I bought the ARMY VIP ticket that cost around the $161.000 Chilean pesos. 

The day of the concert  I was at 7am in the line outside the Movistar Arena (Santiago of Chile) , I spent all the day there, until 8pm. I was so excited, because for first time I would see my favourite artist, Kim Nam Joon  one of the seven members of the group. After entering tthe Movistar, the VIP space were crowd and you hardly breathe, suddenly the ligths were turned off  and the music made my heart jump. I like this concret because they sang all my favourite songs, they danced and played on the stage, finished with a conffeti rain. I remember that when a person moved in the VIP space caused all the people moved, so I moved back and forth every time. When I went out my voice sounded different, I was hoarse.

I remember this moment in my life with a lot of love, because I had a great time with my friends and me accomplished one of my dreams that I had in that year.

Comentarios