Blog3: A person I would like to meet

Hello everyone, welcome again to my Blog. Today I will tell you about a person I would like to meet, which is Jensen Ackles.

Jensen Ackles is an American actor and director , he was born on March 1st 1978 in Texas. He is well-know for a series called Supernatural, where he performs Dean Winchester. Jensen Ackles is a wonderfull person, he worries about

the people and the important situacions in the world. The most important aspect that I admire about Jensen is his friendship with Jared (he is a parter in the series that performs his brother Sam Winchester) , they do a lot of things together and their families are so close, another thing that I admire about him is his relation with his children. 

Jensen's achievements are around his acting career, which are: SFX awards, Soap Opera Diegest Awards, EWwy Awards, Tv Guiade Awards, Teen Choice Awards and People's Choiche Awards. He has so many awards because his career as an actor started at an early age, in fact when he was 4 years old participating in TV commercials .

I think it is important to mention that his father works as an actor and was an influence to enter in this world, another freak pieces of information is that his dream is singing and he loves Texas.

Comentarios