Blog4: My second favorite TV show

Hello Everyone, welcome to another day with me. Today I will tell you about my favorite series, but it is my second choice, because the first is  Grey's anatomy and now I can't choose this (You can reed about this serie in a before post)

Outlander is a series that I watched one year ago and I fell in love in the first chapter. It is a British series of television it started in 2014, this series tells you about a woman (Claire) in 1945 that traveled in time until 1743.

The principal panorama is that Claire works as a nurse in the second world war, she is married with Frank but they for this war are separated, when England won they dicided to go to Scotland to create again their conection. Frank is pasionate about history, they go all over Scotland and arrive to the Callanish's stone (famous magic circle of rocks), when Claire touches it is, she is teletransported to the past. She  is in 1743 to save her life, she had to marry with Jamie Fraser, because Scotland has a war with Britiain for the crown and the Scottish people saw Claire as an  informant of the other side. Withaout knowing she married with her soul mate.

The most important characters are:
-Claire Beauchamp: The woman that traveled in the time.
-Fran Randall: The British husband in 1945, that Claire left behind.
-Jamie Freaser: The Scottish husband in 1743 and the second protagonist.
-Jonathan Randall: Capitant of British strenght and the antagonistic.

My favorite episode is "Freedom and Wiskey" (3x05) when Jamie and Claire met again after the oprising of the Jacobitas ocurred. I think that I love this series because it is a romantic story that ocurred in the past, also I believe that the accent of Jamie is so atractive. I really recommend this series!

That is all, see you in my next post.❤️馃挏

Comentarios