Blog5: My First Job

Hello everyone, today I will tell you about a job that I will have when I finsh my career.

Now, I think work maybe in something like JUNJI on other organism around in the public area, because I feel that my knowledge (about the importance of consider the child as a people with rights and autonomous person) will help to change the world. I imagine this job as a thing revolutionary and busy, but always something beautiful. This job implicate work indoors, but I like to traveled to different countries and other regions for learn more.
 
I'm a person who believe in the constant perfection, because our children always are in change and I love to learn about the different methodology, for that reason I would like to travel a lot in my job. I would go to conference, kindergardens and institutions that work with the children. 

I will like to specialize in the Pikler's Methodology, because I love the idea of create a world that the child is a person with rigths and the adult help as a observer. Other posibility is that I will like to learn about psychomotricity or children's yoga, I think is a great option for complement my career.

This is all for today, see you in my next post!


Comentarios