Blog7: My Best Friend

Hello everyone, welcome to a new post. Today I will tell you about a special person that I have in my life, it was really a complicated issue for me because you have to choose someone.

My best friend it's called Dayanne, she is a great friend who left for the United States five years ago, but still is a very special person in my life. I met her in the school, when they changed course and we stayed together, this was in sixth basic (we have been friends for eight years).

I remember we started talking by accident, I turned around and accidentally hit her on the head with a cardboard, from there we became inseparable and formed a band with other people called "chicle en el zapato".

I believe that I consider her as my best friend because I with her I can express my self as I am, I do not have to think about things several times. I adore her for how she is and how is our relationship, in spite of the great distance we have been always the same.

I have many good memories with her, but I think the best were our cookies with cheese and watch series on the big television.

This is all for today, see you in my next post.

Comentarios