Blog8: My opinion

Hello everyone, welcome to another post of my blog. Today I will tell you my opinion on the topic of tattoos and abortion.

I'm a person who was born in a religious family for exception my mom, but she doesn't like anything related to the corporal modification. So, I have grown up apart of this world. Today I am 20 years old and I have nine tattoos because I think that if it is something that you feel is important to remember, you could have a tattoo.

I don't consider that the people with tattoos are bad or criminal, it is only for liking or to remember something, like me, but the vision of many members of the society generates discrimination against them.
Many people have tattoos, but the majority have it in hidden places on the body, for example on the legs, in the back or where the sleeves cover them because it helps to have or get a new job.

That I said in the introduction another topic that I will tell you is about the legalization of the abortion in some cases. I consider that it is a great idea to legalize this because women have always done this and if we include the abortion in the law, many women in the country will have access to their right about the health.

It is important for me to mention that some cases like rape the abortion is something that saves the victims lives, both children and women because the memory about this day will always be with them if they have the baby.

I hope that you don´t get mad about my opinion.

This is all for today, see you in the next post.❤️❤️❤️

Comentarios