Blog9: Changes to my Study Programme

Hello everyone, welcome to another day with me. Today I will tell you my opinion and what I would like to change in my Study Programme.

I study "Pedagogía en Educación Parvularia" at Chile University, this is a wonderful career but not everything is pretty, recently we had mobilisation for internal problems.

I start with the curriculum, it is important to mention that this career is situated in the social science faculty, for that reason we have a vision as a researcher and the artistic area is forgotten. Other things that I don't like is that this department has few teachers we see all of them many times with different subjects. The career didn't have a great workload, but I can take more subject as an elective, course of general formation and sports, all of them within the five years that the career lasts.

The problem mention before is not all, I think that the infrastructure of this faculty is insufficient because we need more areas for mental health, for example, a place with a sofa, heater and more things that you can use for relaxing after a test or when you need it. In addition, all day we have a lot of noise because of the new construction that Juan Gomes Milla has, and for me, it is a problem.

Now I have an elective that I learn about technology, but I hate this course because I don´t learn anything, I think that the teachers of my career don´t use this tool, but outside in the university, it is an important resource, for example, in English, in the web site and others.

All the methods are different, but I think that I like more practical works when I create things or the theory is turned into real.

thank you very much and see you in my next and last post for this semester. 💗💗💗






Comentarios